Brand-new to UMSL, but hot out-of-the-gate, COBA Assistant Professor Perry Drake has put together an outstanding line-up for an upcoming conference “The State of Digital Media Marketing.” It’s on-campus the afternoon of April 2 and free, but reservations are required.
- Partly because of UMSL... nextavenue.org/article/2013-0… 1 year ago
- New study finds STL a top 10 place for boomers to pre-retire. See it at nextavenue.org/article/2013-0… 1 year ago
- UMSL Marketers - Social Media Conference opportunity wp.me/p1pVwb-5T 1 year ago
- Spring UMSL Marketers' Forum Scheduled wp.me/p1pVwb-5O 1 year ago
- Infographics - Efficacy in Communications wp.me/p1pVwb-5L 1 year ago
- UMSL Marketers – Social Media Conference opportunity
- Spring UMSL Marketers’ Forum Scheduled
- Infographics – Efficacy in Communications
- 2012 in review
- There’s strategy in that email blast’s timing
- Students and Social Media
- UMSL Marketeers: You’re invited.
- Don’t count-out traditional media
- When and How to Use Social Marketing
- UMSL Adopts Temporary Signs Policy